The PreciseFlex™ DDR Robots are the next generation of collaborative robots.
The PreciseFlex™ DDR Robots provide the features, price, and repeatability of traditional industrial robots, and ensures both ease-of-use and safety that meets ISO/TS 15066 standards.
The PreciseFlex™ DDR Robots have direct-drive motors in the base and elbow as well as a low-ratio belt drive for the Z axis, allowing low-friction teaching while eliminating large collision forces.
The robot can be set up using either an easy-to-use web-based interface or an optional advanced programming environment.
PreciseFlex™ DDR Robots are our next generation cobots delivering the highest speed and largest working envelope available in a collaborative robot.
With speeds up to 1,500 mm/s and acceleration rates of 5 m/s^2 (with 6 kg payload) and extended vertical reach the PreciseFlex DDR robots is unmatched in performance, safety, and work volume. This performance, while meeting the ISO/TS 15066 standards, provides higher throughput while safely operative around people, and equipment.
Large work volume, high speed AND safety!
The PreciseFlex DDR is available in four- and six-axis versions with a horizontal reach of 896 mm and a vertical travel (Z-axis) of 500, 1,000 and 1,420 mm. The PreciseFlex DDR 4-axis has a payload capacity of 8kg and the PreciseFlex DDR 6-axis, 6kg. The unique configuration of PreciseFlex robots can be installed in compact work cells while reaching into racks, trays and machines, while keeping the overall floorspace low.
With the controller embedded in the robot, there’s no bulky external controller to mount or robot cables to stumble over.
Robot geometry reduces energy requirements, and the robot can be set up using either an easy-to-use web-based interface or an optional advanced programming environment.
The largest work volume available
The embedded controller and connectivity for external equipment make our robots easy to set up. Configuration and programming are done from GuidanceMotion, our easy-to-use web interface, or from GPL, our advanced programming language. The robot can also be controlled by sending commands via our TCP interface.
Uses 1/3rd the power of other robots
- Pick-and-Place and Part Transfer
- PCA and Electronics Testing
- Machine Tending and Load/Unload
- Small Parts Assembly
- Indoor Farming
- Mobile Manipulation
Key Benefits Include:
- Free people up to perform more valuable work
- Increase capacity by running production over 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Large vertical reach and space-saving arm design enables the robot to reach into racks and machines while keeping the footprint small
- Free-mode makes teaching locations fast and easy.
- Auto-centering enables the robot to handle sample variations while reducing failures.
- Automatically detects the height of unknown stacks to determine future pick-and-place cycles.