High-Frequency 80C Mid-Range Reader
Differing plug and play antennas are also available, thus making it possible to find the optimal antenna configuration for every application. Transponders in conformity with ISO 15693 are identified (optional EEPC-transponder).
- Five antenna ports
- Short features
- RS232 and/ or Ethernet interface
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Polling mode adjustable for each antenna
- Configurable test mode with a visual indicator
- Different configurations available
Find the optimal antenna configuration for every application.
- On request, the RFID reader is available with different optional IO modules
- By means of PoE (Power over Ethernet), costs for the infrastructure (cabling, power supplies) can be reduced in the field
- Comfortable configurations via 4 DIP switches, which can, for example, be used for interfaces or test modes, are available
- The reader is available with different protocols
|0°C to +50°C / 32°F to 122°F
|-25°C to +70°C / -4°F to 158°F
|25% to 80% at 50°C / at 122°F
|105 x 120 x 45 mm / 4.1 x 4.7 x 1.8 in.
|280g / 9.9 oz.
|Serial Interface RS232
|1200 Bd - 57600 Bd
|18 - 30 V DC
|80 - 300 mA
High-Frequency 40 THR RFID Reader
The RFID Reader HF40 THR is connected to the PC via a USB interface. The device is connected directly to the computer. The device with keyboard emulation can be connected to a running PC. The reader automatically detects the driver and subsequently starts the installation.
The reading operation starts at the touch of a button. If identification was successful, the device confirms this by a signal and a flashing LED. The collected data are transferred to the PC via a USB interface and can be displayed and processed in any input field or text document.
The RFID reader is configured via the Set button. The individual settings can be changed at the touch of a button and can be visualized in ASCII or HEX format in a text document on the screen. If the device is used in combination with an emulated COM port, data transfer is carried out using an ASCII protocol.
Individual settings can be changed at the touch of a button and can be visualized in ASCII or HEX format in a text document on the screen.
- Mobile RFID reader
- Replacement for barcode reader
- Quick installation
- Operation at the touch of a button
- Emulated serial interface
|ASCII or Hex
|Approximately 165 x 110 x 80mm / 6.5 x 4.3 x 3.2 inches
|Different cable types and lenghts are available (e.g. 3m or 5m / 118.11 inches or 196.85 inches)
|220g / 7.1 ozs.
|-25°C to 70°C / -13°F to 158°F
|-40°C to 85°C / -40°F to 185°F
|5V +/- 5%
|Current (active mode)
|Current (passive mode)