GuardianPro-C Reticle Storage and Inspection System
The GuardianPro-C™ is a fully automated, highly flexible standalone storage and inspection system for 6" reticles based on a modular, cartesian platform. The flexibility offered in size, features, and functionality makes it ideal for a variety of applications in new or existing production facilities. The GuardianPro-C system supports reticle storage, retrieval, and transfer between a variety of reticle carrier types as well as inspection capabilities. The GuardianPro-C optimizes reticle logistics and scanner/stepper utilization and reduces manual reticle handling.
The flexible GuardianPro-C system can support industry-standard cassette and pod types, such as shipping boxes, Canon, Nikon, and RSP/MSRP.
The flexibility offered in size, features, and functionality makes the GuardianPro-C ideal for a variety of applications in new or existing production facilities.
- Increased scanner/litho cell uptime
- Reduced scanner idle time; defined reticle arrives safe, on time, correctly oriented, and clean with controlled quality
- Reduced reticle rework costs
- Reticle protection from chemical contamination, haze, and crystal growth
- Extended reticle lifetime results in an increased number of exposures
- Increased number of possible exposures results in a high wafer in process (WIP) cycle time
- Quality control, certifiable solution
- Fully automated reticle handling defined inspection procedures
- Reliable, safe handling for prevention of reticle and pellicle damage as well as human mistakes
- Low cost of ownership (COO)
- Low purge gas consumption
- Versatility in size and options