These PreciseFlex™ robots are available in four-axis configurations. PreciseFlex™ 400 four-axis configuration has a servo gripper for handling plates stored in stacks.
The PreciseFlex™ 400 is an autosampler developed specifically for benchtop applications where price, ease-of-use, space requirements, and safety are critical.
The PreciseFlex™ 400 line has been adopted by nearly every major life science/laboratory automation company as their robot of choice, with integration into a host of life science OEM products.
The robot can be set up using either an easy-to-use web-based interface or an optional advanced programming environment.
- Space-saving design services many stations in a small work cell.
- Provides collision/drop detection as well as squeeze force control.
- Also available with a linear rail to service multiple stations.
- Servo grippers allow robot to pick up a wide variety of sample sizes.
- Embedded Guidance Motion Controller offers unique free mode teaching aids.
- Auto-centering aid reduces failures due to sample variations.
- Automatic sample Z-height detection.
Speed and safety work hand in hand through low gear ratios, extremely low friction back drivable axes and moving masses, and advanced motion control technology.
Download the Datasheet