Brooks has earned a leadership position in vacuum transport systems by amassing unparalleled engineering capability and innovation across substrate transport and controlled environments that differentiate our best-in-class solutions. Our advanced vacuum wafer transport technology is ideally suited for tool automation applications in semiconductor wafer processing and other complex manufacturing environments. We offer a range of systems—available in numerous configurations for 100mm to 450mm wafer transport—that meet specific manufacturing environment and process requirements.
The Marathon™ Express is a modular, configurable Vacuum Transport System (VTS) optimized for superior vacuum performance and high throughput for 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, and 200mm wafer size applications. Thanks to its modular architecture and the availability of 4, 6, 7, and 8 sided versions, the Marathon Express can be tailored to meet the varying needs of a wide range of process applications.
This high-performance vacuum transport system is well suited to PVD, CVD, Etch, MR Head Deposition, MEMS, as well as compound semiconductor applications.
- Reconfigurable for 100 to 200mm size wafers with minimal hardware change
- 10M+ MCBF MagnaTran Radius robots
- Field-proven VCE 6 indexing vacuum load locks for 25 or 26 wafer cassettes with four factory interface options
- Off-the-shelf vacuum configurations from 3 range to 8 range (torr) base pressure
- Fifth generation power and communication systems
- Built-in hardware and safety interlocks
- Compliance with CE, S2, and all other relevant industry standards