Brooks has earned a leadership position in vacuum transport systems by amassing unparalleled engineering capability and innovation across substrate transport and controlled environments that differentiate our best-in-class solutions. Our advanced vacuum wafer transport technology is ideally suited for tool automation applications in semiconductor wafer processing and other complex manufacturing environments. We offer a range of systems—available in numerous configurations for 100mm to 450mm wafer transport—that meet specific manufacturing environment and process requirements.
Achieve new levels of performance and profitability with the Marathon 2 family of integrated, modular vacuum transport systems (VTS) from Brooks. Marathon 2 systems, which are designed specifically for 300mm and 450mm wafer manufacturing, combine the proven reliability of the MagnaTran robot with the latest innovations in cluster tool technology to optimize reliability and performance for OEMs, while delivering low cost of ownership for end users.
- 10M+ MCBF MagnaTran Radius robots
- Speed Lock™ high-throughput stacked load locks
- CenterSmart™ automatic wafer centering
- Fifth-generation power and communication systems
- Built-in hardware and safety interlocks
- Insight™ clear transport lid for visual wafer monitoring
- Compliance with CE, S2, and all other relevant industry standards