Brooks atmospheric robots and modules are an integral part of high-performance atmospheric wafer handling solutions in Process Equipment and Cluster Tool Front Ends for semiconductor material handling applications. A technology and performance leader, Brooks offers cutting-edge robotics solutions that enable new levels of tool precision while accelerating installation and set-up for each tool shipment. Leveraging multiple generations of industry-leading automation standards, Brooks’ atmospheric robots and modules provide the optimized mix of throughput, repeatability, and cleanliness required for today’s advanced manufacturing processes.
The Brooks innovative Fusion™ Controls platform is the industry’s most flexible and complete automation control solution. Fully customizable and remarkably easy to use, Fusion Controls delivers maximum performance and uptime, while accelerating time to market and tool profitability.
Key Features and Benefits
- Patented motion control technology for unmatched precision and performance
- An extensible, high-speed motion control network for real-time synchronization and coordination of all axes of motion
- Highly configurable software for fab and tool specific customization and extensions
- Intuitive graphical interfaces for faster, simpler configuration, integration, operation and maintenance
- Visualization and emulation capabilities for efficient troubleshooting — even remotely