The new Brooks ATR60LF RFID Reader is the consolidated reader of the ATR9100/9180 and LF60C SoliD reader.
With its wide range of technical features and favorable prices, the ATR60LF Reader combines cost efficiency and high performance.
The ATR60LF Reader communicates with passive TIRIS™ transponders on an LF frequency of 134.2 kHz. Captured data are sent via a serial RS232interface (ASCII or SECS) or Ethernet (ASCII or HSMS) to the higher-level system. An automatic antenna calibration can be started by using a DIP switch. The system adapts to its surroundings and adjusts the optimized read/write range for the selected antenna.
The reader offers a visual test mode for easy integration. Read and write capability can be tested by using DIP switches. A number of integrated LEDs display the particular operating status. The RFID reader also features functionality to inspect antennas and automatically recognizes hardware errors.
The Brooks ATR60LF RFID reader is available in two versions:
- BNC version supports all standard AdvanTag antennas
- SMA version supports all standard LF60 antennas
- Stationary short range reader with BNC or SMA antenna connector
- TIRIS™ tag compatible
- Automatic antenna calibration
- Monitoring of antenna circuit for guaranteed function
- RS232 and/or Ethernet interface
- I/Os for inputs and outputs
- Visual test mode for easy integration
- Multiple LEDs for status indication
- Automatic protocol recognition
- BNC version supports all AdvanTag protocols
||110 x 80 x 35mm / 4.2 x 3.2 x 1.4 inches
||180g / approximately 6.35 ozs.
||0°C to 50°C / 32°F to 122°F
||-20°C to 70°C / -4°F to 158°F
||25% to 80% at 50°C / 122°F