The VersaPort 2200 industry’s most advanced 200mm standard mechanical interface (SMIF) I/O processing tool with its load port opener. While designed as a “bridge tool” for 200mm to 300mm transitions, the VersaPort 2200 also offers a solution for open cassette to SMIF I/O processing.
The Platform Mount VersaPort is ergonomically designed to easily integrate the SMIF contamination control technology for unloading and loading all 200mm SMIF-Pods™. VersaPort is also the industry’s most advanced 200mm BOLTS compliant loadport opener. It performs unloading and loading of all 200mm SMIF-Pods to 300mm class tools.
In both, a sophisticated feature set includes laser based cassette slot/wafer mapping, cross-slotted detection, wafer protrusion sensing, and automatic wafer reseating.
Maximum Productivity & Profitability
- Open cassette I/O processing is available with a Manual Open Cassette Adapter (MOCA) option.
- VersaPort’s unique “Tilt-n-Go” kinetic interface enables quick, one-person installation and easy alignment. No realignment is needed after installation.
- SMIF contamination control technology delivers better-than-Class 1 performance per Federal Std 209-E.
- Advanced laser based wafer detection employs a sophisticated feature set that includes laser based cassette slot/wafer mapping, cross-slotted detection, wafer protrusion sensing, and automatic wafer reseating.
- IR based reflective sensor provides excessive wafer protrusion sensing, detects wafers beyond re-seat capability, and engages emergency stop and brake.
- Integrated self-test diagnosis is included, and advanced diagnostic software is available for easy design-in and trouble shooting.
- A programmable horizontal cassette shuttle option allows wafer alignment to 300 mm standards and provides centerline positioning for adaptation to tool-side automation.
- SEMI and CE compliance for low cost of ownership.