The Brooks CTI-Cryogenics On-Board Waterpumps are high-performance vacuum pumps that increase water vapor pumping speeds to substantially improve system throughput and provide better process results. Available in several configurations and sizes to fit any application, these waterpumps provide the process flexibility, advanced productivity, and field-proven reliability today’s manufacturers expect and demand.
- 50% to 75% reduction in time to base pressure
- Higher yields through reduced vapor presence and lower contamination Temperature control for selective water vapor pumping with no gate valve required
- Low cost installation and operation
- Ability to locate the compressor remotely with no cold refrigerant lines
- CTI Cryogenics’ cyrocooling technology that has been proven clean and reliable in demanding applications for more than 20 years
- Advanced On-Board control system for process optimization and monitoring, predictive maintenance, networked pump management, and ease of use
- Compatibility with other On-Board pumps including common user interface, compressor, and communications protocol