IsoPort, the production-proven 300 mm I/O port, broke new ground in automated 300 mm wafer handling with its industry leading interoperability and flexibility. It leverages pioneering leadership in automation technology to deliver a reliable, economic, Front-Opening-Unified-Pod (FOUP) interface.
The IsoPort gives semiconductor tool equipment manufacturers a highly configurable, automated wafer-handling solution that easily integrates with any tool. In short, the IsoPort I/O port offers many advanced benefits for both equipment makers and chipmakers transitioning to 300 mm wafers.
Maximum Productivity & Profitability
- Provides best-in-class interoperability performance through precise servo-controlled motion, smart latchkey design, and optimized carrier sensing.
- Exceeds both the ergonomic and economic necessities of automation – the results of larger, heavier wafer carriers and significantly increased yield risks.
- Optimized tool throughput reduces time from FOUP arrival to first-wafer access to just 8 seconds.
- Best-in-class cleanliness with contamination conformance to ISO Class 1 particle level.
- Configurable design easily integrates all types of automated carrier identification solutions (RF, infrared, or barcode).